Keto Chicken Salad with Avocado
- 2 boneless chicken thigh fillets
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (sweet)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup leaves (sweet)
- basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes (sweet)
- 1 tablespoon olives
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon nigella seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado dressing (sweet)
- Place the chicken fillets on a skillet.
- Pour ¼ cup water and cook them covered over medium low heat until they release water and then absorb almost all of it.
- Flip them over a few times during this time.
- Uncover and drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the chicken thighs.
- Add in garlic cloves.
- Season with salt, black pepper , sweet chili powder and thyme.
- Cook them covered until golden, flipping them over a few times.
- Arrange all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and nigella seeds over them.
- Drizzle olive oil and avocado dressing over the salad.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:11.