Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
- 2 seeds (medium avocados
- 1 cup chicken breasts (medium avocados, removed.)
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 sprig celery
- 1 tomatoes (small)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (medium avocados, removed.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (medium avocados, removed.)
- Halve the avocado and remove the seed.
- Use a spoon and take 1/4 of the avocado flesh out of each avocado.
- Set the scooped avocado flesh aside for the chicken salad.
- This will also make the hole bigger so you can fill the chicken salad into the pit hole.
- Cook chicken breast by boiling or baking it (can use chicken thigh) and cut it into small stripsPeel and finely slice the onions, the tomato and celery.To make the chicken salad: Add the chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, onion, celery and mashed avocado to the mixing bowl.
- Mix well.Scoop this salad mix into the avocado halves to fill the pit holes.
- Squeeze in fresh lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil on top if you want to.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:03.