Back to Blogging with Low Carb – Gluten Free – Keto Brownie Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup butter (Kerry Gold)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (Kerry Gold)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (Kerry Gold)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pound cream cheese (Kerry Gold)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar (Kerry Gold)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (Kerry Gold)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (Kerry Gold)
- For Brownie Part: - Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit - Butter a Pie pan - Melt Butter and Chcolate in the microwave in a microwave safe container, use fork to mix until smooth.
- - Whisk Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder and Salt in bowl - In another bowl, mix Eggs, Sweetner and Organic Vanilla Extract.
- Add in Almond Flour Mix from above, then stir in the melted Butter and Chocolate.
- Lastly mix in the Pecans into the mixture.
- - Put into prepared pie pan and spread over the bottom evenly.
- - Bake Brownie Base for 15 minutes, let cool for 15 minutes.
- For the Filling: - Reduce oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit - In clean bowl beat softened Cream Cheese until it is smooth - Add in eggs, Sweetner, Organic Heavy Cream, and Organic Vanilla Extract until well mixed.
- - Pour Cheesecake Filling over Brownie Crust.
- - Bake until center is barely jiggling, this was about 40 minutes for us - Let cool, After it has cooled down use a butter knife around the edges of the pan to loosen the sides of the cheesecake.
- - Add Chocolate Sauce of Ganache over the top and server
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:32.