Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
- 150 grams butter oil (melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil)
- 120 grams cream cheese (melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons sweetener (melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams frozen blueberries
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.Mix together using a stick blender with the blade attachment until smooth.Pour into a lined square 8 inch/ 20cm dish.Gently drop the frozen blueberries evenly throughout the cheesecake mixture.
- They will sink to the bottom as it cooks.Bake at 160C/320F for 20-30 minutes until cooked in the centre.Allow to cool then cut into 9 squares.
- Serve each square upside down.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:19.
Hey, you make a great job with https://ketorecipes.io. The
article about Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Squares helps me and my friend
Beatris a lot in our Keto Diets. We have had a Custom Keto Diet plan from here:
http://keto-diet.center You can have it too! Life is so
beautiful, I am so happy! 🙂 Kiss you all!!!
The https://ketorecipes.io website is one of the best we have found, and the Keto
Blueberry Cheesecake Squares article is very well written and useful!
I want to share with you a link that also helped me a lot in cooking: https://bit.ly/easy-fat-burning-recipes
Thanks and kisses! 🙂