Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
- 150 grams butter oil (melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil)
- 120 grams cream cheese (melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons sweetener (melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams frozen blueberries
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.Mix together using a stick blender with the blade attachment until smooth.Pour into a lined square 8 inch/ 20cm dish.Gently drop the frozen blueberries evenly throughout the cheesecake mixture.
- They will sink to the bottom as it cooks.Bake at 160C/320F for 20-30 minutes until cooked in the centre.Allow to cool then cut into 9 squares.
- Serve each square upside down.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:19.