Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1/2 stick butter (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sweetener
- 2 tablespoons sugar (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 2 packets lemon (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- blueberries (optional)
- You will need cupcake liners if you want to make individual cheesecakes, but it can also be done in a normal pie pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees! Begin by melting your butter and mixing your crust ingredients.
- Add a TSP amount to each cupcake liner.
- Press with your finger or utensil.
- Bake these by themselves for 5 mintues! Set aside to cool and deflate while you mix the filling.
- I heated my two blocks of cream cheese in the microwave for 30 sec intervals and mixing in between until it was all soft and shiny.
- With my electric hand mixer I mixed the cream cheese and sweetener together first to dissolve it better.
- Then added remaining ingredients minus the blueberries.
- The crust will look like little cookies after they have fallen and had a chance to cool.
- Fill each cup with 2 TBSP of filling.
- This is where you will add your blueberries on top if you feel so inclined.
- But you should… because it’s delicious and compliments the lemon so perfectly 🙂 Bake at 350 for 25 mins or until the tops start to brown! Let them cool for 10-15 mins (if you can stand it) while the tops fall slightly and the crust hardens.
- It makes it easier to remove the wrapper if they’re cooled.
- After they were cooled I stored them in a container and kept them in the fridge over night.
- They were so good while they were warm, but having it the next morning while the fridge made them firm was even better.
- The carb content I calculated came out to 2g each.
- I hope you all enjoy this recipe!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:54.