Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1/2 stick butter (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 1/2 cup almond flour ,
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 16 ounces cream cheese ,
- 3/4 cup sweetener ,
- 2 tablespoons sugar (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 2 packets lemon (I used Kerry Gold; used 1/4 of the block)
- 2 eggs ,
- blueberries (optional)
- You will need cupcake liners if you want to make individual cheesecakes, but it can also be done in a normal pie pan. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees! Begin by melting your butter and mixing your crust ingredients. Add a TSP amount to each cupcake liner. Press with your finger or utensil. Bake these by themselves for 5 mintues! Set aside to cool and deflate while you mix the filling. I heated my two blocks of cream cheese in the microwave for 30 sec intervals and mixing in between until it was all soft and shiny. With my electric hand mixer I mixed the cream cheese and sweetener together first to dissolve it better. Then added remaining ingredients minus the blueberries. The crust will look like little cookies after they have fallen and had a chance to cool. Fill each cup with 2 TBSP of filling. This is where you will add your blueberries on top if you feel so inclined. But you should… because it’s delicious and compliments the lemon so perfectly 🙂 Bake at 350 for 25 mins or until the tops start to brown! Let them cool for 10-15 mins (if you can stand it) while the tops fall slightly and the crust hardens. It makes it easier to remove the wrapper if they’re cooled. After they were cooled I stored them in a container and kept them in the fridge over night. They were so good while they were warm, but having it the next morning while the fridge made them firm was even better. The carb content I calculated came out to 2g each. I hope you all enjoy this recipe!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:54.