- 400 grams mascarpone (Get the recipe here)
- 1 eggs (Separated)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (Get the recipe here)
- stevia (/Sweetner To Taste)
- 60 milliliters espresso
- 30 milliliters whiskey
- 30 milliliters heavy whipping cream
- Mix the Espresso, Whiskey and Cream to make the soaking liquid Whisk the egg white to stiff peaks Whisk the yolk along with the powdered sweetner till it turns a pale yellow Add in the mascarpone cheese and 60ml of the soaking liquid and whisk Fold in the egg white in 2 batches into the tiramisu cream mixture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:22.