Keto Chicken Biryani
- 1 chicken (cut curry style)
- 500 grams cauliflower (cut curry style)
- 2 tablespoons ghee (cut curry style)
- 100 grams yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coriander (cut curry style)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (cut curry style)
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala (cut curry style)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- onions (Fried)
- 1 pinch saffron
- 3 drops kewra (cut curry style)
- 3 drops liquid (cut curry style)
- melted butter
- Marinate the chicken overnight with 1 tbsp ghee, yorghurt, coriander paste, fresh mint leaves, salt, ginger garlic paste and all the spices.
- Pour some ghee into the biryani handi.
- Layer the chicken and then the rice.
- Top with the fried onions, saffron soaked in warm water, fresh mint and coriander, kewra and shahhi biryani liquid.
- Cook on a low flame for 20-25 minutes till the chicken is cooked through Serve with a tablespoon of butter to up the fat content
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:24.