Keto Cloud Bread - Low Carb Burger Buns
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Crack the eggs and seperate the whites from the yolks.
- Put all the whites into a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer for 1 - 2 mins.
- Add the Cream Of Tartar and whisk again for another 1 min.
- The mixture should start making soft peaks In another bowl, add the yolks and the cream cheese and garlic powder (optional), mixing on high until well combined.
- Gently fold this mixture into the egg whites.
- Spoon out the final mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- They do fluff up a bit in the oven so leave enough space to breathe! Put in the oven at 180 c ( 375F ) for 15-20 mins until slightly golden brown on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:22.