Lemon Balsamic Chicken
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs)
- 3 tablespoons butter (about 2 lbs)
- 1 cup onions (about 2 lbs)
- 1 cup red cabbage (about 2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind (about 2 lbs)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons Himal (about 2 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon herbs (about 2 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (about 2 lbs)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat your electric pressure cooker on sauté mode.
- Add in 2 tbsp.
- of butter.
- While it melts, peel and slice your onion.
- Go ahead and prep your lemon rind and your cabbage, too! Add the onion, cabbage and lemon to the pressure.
- Sauté, stirring often until tender.
- Add in the chicken thighs, seasonings and bay leaves.
- Stir well and cook, browning the chicken for a 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar.
- Cancel the sauté function.
- Close the lid, select pressure cook.
- Set it to poultry or high for 20 minutes.
- Once it has finished, let the pressure releases naturally.
- Open the lid, stir the chicken to shred.
- Mix in the last tablespoon of butter.
- Spoon this delicious saucy chicken all over your zoodles, drizzle with olive oil or avocado oil! Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:59.