Bacaon Lettuce Strawberries + Salmon (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- 2 heads butter lettuce
- 2 hearts of romaine
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- 4 cans canned salmon (optional)
- 8 slices bacon (optional)
- 8 ounces ranch dressing (optional)
- fresh basil (optional)
- pink salt
- cracked black pepper
- Lay your bacon flat on a sheet pan, each strip side by side, not overlapping.
- Pop your sheet pan into the oven and set the temperature to 375F.
- The bacon will cook here for about 15 minutes.
- Once the oven reaches temperature check on it.
- I like it really crispy for salads, so set a timer for about 8 more minutes.Wash and dry your butter and romaine lettuce.
- Tear the leaves by hand.
- Then wash, dry and core your strawberries.
- Rinse and drain the berries.Open your salmon cans.Once the bacon is ready, remove from the oven, use a spatula to scrap off of sheet pan and place on a cutting board.
- Let it cool, then chop it up.Now you can plate these like I did for the photos… all fancy pants.
- First put the lettuce down, then flake the salmon on one side.
- Add the berries to the other and sprinkle the bacon on top.
- Drizzle dressing on top! Add basil and finish off with a sprinkle of salt and fresh pepper.Real LifeOr you can toss it all together into a big salad bowl, add dressing, mix in and serve a yummy, creamy, crunchy, juicy mess!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:46.