Keto Paleo Mixed Berry Crumble
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 4 tablespoons honey (divided into 2-2 tbsp portions)
- 5 tablespoons erythritol (divided into 2-2 tbsp portions)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ghee (divided into 2-2 tbsp portions)
- 2 tablespoons water (divided into 2-2 tbsp portions)
- Add all the berries and 2 tbsp of honey and cook for 1-2 mins, until the berries start to “bleed” (ooze juices), but don’t overcook them into a mush.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut shreds.
- Add remaining honey/sweetener and 1 tbsp of oil, and mix until it creates a fine crumb.
- add water as needed.
- Cover berries with your crumb mixture, and bake at 350 for 10 mins, then broil for a couple minutes until crust is golden brown
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:54.