Keto Tuna Casserole
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 onions (1 yellow onionyellow)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 17 ounces celery (1 yellow onionyellow)
- 1 pound tuna packed in olive oil (1 yellow onionyellow)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shredded parmesan cheese (1 yellow onionyellow)
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Chop onion, bell pepper and celery finely and fry in butter in a large frying pan until slightly soft.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and chili flakes in a greased baking dish.
- Add fried vegetables and stir. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with baby spinach and olive oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:37.