Spinach Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 jalapeno chilies
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup spinach (chopped & packed)
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Dice jalapenos, and remove seeds if desired (seeds may affect heat), and place into a small cast iron skillet and begin to brown.
- Remove jalapenos from skillet and add into a medium mixingKeto spinach jalapeno artichoke dip bowl along with coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, spinach, heavy cream, cream cheese and seasonings.
- Mix well in bowl, and add mixture back to cast iron skillet, stir occasionally and cook for about 5 minutes in skillet until mixture appears warm.
- Level the mixture and top with mozzarella, add into broiler for approximately 3-5 minutes to give the cheese a nice crusty finish.
- Keep an eye as the dip is being broiled as it can easily burn.
- Serve with some crackers, or veggies and you have yourself a keto friendly snack or appetizer
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:55.