Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or stevia sweetener I find that the confectioners sugar makes it smoother)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon zest
- Mix coconut oil, unsalted butter, cream cheese, and sugar sweetener together with a hand mixer until very smooth.
- Pop out of molds and keep frozen until needed.
- Add lemon juice and the zest together to the mix and blend well.
- Spoon into silicone molds, muffin wrappers or onto wax paper and freeze until firm.
- nom nom nom
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:16.