Ultimate Keto Bliss Brownies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol (monkfruit sweetener)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (monkfruit sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Layer a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pro Tip: Typically in keto baking especially, it’s best just to line your pans with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Mix eggs, heavy cream, butter and avocado oil until combined and add to the dry ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- If you are unsure, insert a toothpick into the brownies and if it comes clean then they’re ready.
- Once baked, remove from oven, and while still warm, cover with plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and brownies from pan and let cool on a cooling rack, or just enjoy it straight out of the
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:53.