Keto Paleo Sushi
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- sea bass
- Mash the avocado and combine it with the salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Make sure it's mashed properly and very creamy.
- The smoother it is, the easier it'll be to spread over the cucumbers.
- With a vegetable peeler, thinly peel the cucumbers.
- Put some saran wrap over a cutting board.
- Arrange 8-10 cucumber slices slightly overlapping each other horizontally over the wrap.
- Put another layer of cucumber slices vertically so that it covers the horizontally ones perfectly.
- My PCOS Kitchen - Keto Paleo Sushi - Never eat sushi made with rice again when you have delicious cucumber wrapped sushi! With a spoon or spatula, carefully spread some of the avocado cream over all of the cucumber slices.
- *If you do not put the cream over the cucumber slices, the filling tends to fall out of the sushi when cut.
- This cream helps the fillings stick together*
- Line up vertically all of your preferred fillings on the right or left side.
- This could be sliced fish like salmon or tuna, cucumber or carrot sticks, cream cheese, onions, avocado, etc.
- You can also put some wasabi in there if you like your sushi spicy.
- Turn the cutting board 90 degrees so that the filling is facing you and you will roll it forward.
- With the help of the saran wrap, pick up the cucumber sushi and slowly roll it forward applying a bit of pressure.
- This is compressing the sushi so that it holds its shape.
- My PCOS Kitchen - Keto Paleo Sushi - Never eat sushi made with rice again when you have delicious cucumber wrapped sushi! Once rolled, carefully remove the saran wrap around and slice the sushi into even pieces.
- My PCOS Kitchen - Keto Paleo Sushi - Never eat sushi made with rice again when you have delicious cucumber wrapped sushi! My Sushi Fillings: In one sushi roll, I put ground tuna, cucumber sticks, thinly sliced onions, sliced Japanese rolled omelette and wasabi.
- In another sushi roll, I put sea bream, tuna, cucumber sticks, sliced Japanese rolled omelette and wasabi.
- In the last roll, I put salmon, ground tuna, sliced onions, Japanese rolled omelette and wasabi.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:38.