- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (Granular
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- cinnamon sticks (Granular, or equivalent)
- whipped cream (Granular, or equivalent)
- Place the almond milk, natural sweetener and spices in a 2-quart slow cooker.Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Don’t boil.Pour over hot organic coffee or espresso.Garnish with cinnamon sticks, whipped cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:32.