Keto Strawberries and Cream Ice Candy
- 500 grams frozen strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (or stevia, I used Swerve)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (or stevia, I used Swerve)
- Put everything in a blender, (except chia seeds) and blend until smooth.
- When everything is blended, mix in the chiaa seeds.
- By using a funnel, fill your ice candy bags up to 2 inches off from the opening.
- Twist the plastic bag to prevent it from spilling and then tie in a knot.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours or overnight.
- Enjoy on a very hot day.
- It tastes just like ice cream!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:45.