KETO Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Line 12 muffin tins with parchment muffin liners.Soften cream cheese then use a mixer to beat on medium speed until the cream cheese is smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs, Swerve, Lily's chocolate chips, and vanilla then beat again on medium speed until thoroughly combined.Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped pecans to the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Fill muffin tins with cheesecake batter approx 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Best served cold with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:32.