Blackberry Custard Pie
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 2 butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2/3 cup erythritol
- 2 eggs (large)
- 2 egg yolks (melted)
- 1 vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- Making Almond Crust:Set your oven to 300°F to preheat.Combine the almond flour with the sweetener, butter, and salt.
- Knead to consistency.
- SavePress the crust on the base of a demoldable baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes to bake.Take out and let cool.Making Crumble Topping:Transfer all of the ingredients for the topping in a small refractory bowl.
- Reserve.SaveMaking Filling:Merge all ingredients excluding the berries in a large mixing bowl or blender.
- Pour the filling on the baked crust.
- Drop in the whole berries with extra care so as not to spill the contents.
- Make sure not to crush the berries since the acid can damage the filling.
- SaveRebake for another half hour.
- Remove from the oven once the filling sets and becomes jiggly.
- Cover the surface with the crumble topping and more blackberries.
- Bake for 10 more minutes for a well-roasted crumble topping.
- If you don’t like the topping roasted, simply put the pie aside to cool.Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- If ready to serve, unmold from the dish and slice into wedges.
- Serve while cold.Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:56:56.