Low Carb Sugar-Free Strawberry Cheesecake (Keto)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup erythritol (melted)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 º F.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract..
- Use a fork to mix everything together and then pour the mixture into your greased springform pan.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Do not turn off the oven.
- Meanwhile, using a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth.
- Then add in eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon extract.
- Continue to beat until creamy and combined.
- Pour filling over the crust and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until filling is set but still shaky in the center.
- Cool into room temperature for an hour then refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Meanwhile, while cheesecake is cooling, make the Keto Strawberry Topping To make the Keto Strawberry Topping: Simmer the frozen strawberries, water and sweetener in a sauce pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Mash the strawberries with your spatula while simmering.
- You can add additional water to thin it out, if you prefer a much thinner sauce.
- Cool the Keto Strawberry Topping into room temperature and top over cheesecake Serve chilled
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:45.