Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 300 milliliters coconut cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar (Erythritol )
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Store a 400mL can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight to set the cream.
- (Tip: If you leave a can in the fridge all the time, you'll always have it on hand to whip up a tasty sweet)Scoop out the hardened coconut cream from the can, leaving the clear liquid behind, and place into a bowl.
- Add the heavy cream and combine with a hand mixer on low speed.Add the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed to avoid spraying cocoa powder everywhere, gradually build up to medium speed and mix for 2-3 minutes until the mix is thick.Serve in individual ramekins or glasses sprinkled with unsweetened shredded coconut.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:24.