Keto Chai Chia Pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons black tea leaves
- 3 tablespoons stevia (natvia)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Place all ingredients except the chia seeds and whipped cream into a small saucepan over medium heat.Heat until the mixture is just starting to simmer and turn off the heat.
- Allow to steep for 2 minutes.Put the chia seeds into a heat proof container.Pour the hot liquid through a fine strainer and into the heatproof container with the chia seeds.
- Stir gently and ensure all the chia seeds are all covered.Cover the container loosely with cling film to allow the steam to escape and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Don't put the hot mixture into a shaker bottle or jar and shake, as the heat will cause a very messy explosion.Remove from the fridge and stir well.
- Evenly split the pudding between 4 glasses and top with the whipped cream.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:32.