Pumpkin Pie Spiced Waffles
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (from the carton)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- Mix all wet ingredients together, then sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix everything together until a slightly liquid-y batter is formed. Heat waffle iron, then spray with coconut oil, and pour batter onto waffle iron. Cook until waffle iron indicates it is finished, then cook longer or remove waffles. Cut, top with some keto maple syrup and pecans, and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:53.