Keto Berry Cobbler
- 4 cups fresh berries (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a cast iron skillet, toss together strawberries and blueberries, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and a pinch of salt.
- In a large bowl, combine beaten egg, softened butter, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Add in almond flour and coconut flour, mixing well to combine and form a dough.
- Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture with your hand and press it down lightly.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy!
- Store cobbler, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 days.
- Reheat in the microwave, if desired.
- You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container.
- Thaw in your fridge overnight, then pop into the oven at 350°F (180°C) until everything is warm and bubbly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:28.