Keto Berry Cobbler
- 4 cups fresh berries (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 eggs (slightly beaten),
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1 stick butter (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 cup coconut flour ,
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). 2. In a cast iron skillet, toss together strawberries and blueberries, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and a pinch of salt. 3. In a large bowl, combine beaten egg, softened butter, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and vanilla extract. Add in almond flour and coconut flour, mixing well to combine and form a dough. 4. Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture with your hand and press it down lightly. 5. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy! Notes: Store cobbler, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 days. Reheat in the microwave, if desired. You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container. Thaw in your fridge overnight, then pop into the oven at 350°F (180°C) until everything is warm and bubbly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:28.