Keto Low Carb Chicken Quesadilla #Ketolicious
- 1 flatbread (Flatout Healthy grain
- 6 ounces chicken breasts (Flatout Healthy grain, Low carb)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 jalapeno chilies (Flatout Healthy grain, Low carb)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons tex mex seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (Flatout Healthy grain, Low carb)
- heat up chicken with the slasa, half the jalepeno and half the tex mex seasoning.
- set aside In small bowl mix mayo, hale of jalapeno and half of tex mex spice ( you can also add a teaspoon of your favorite sweetener) Spread the mayo mixture onto the flat bread.
- Place flat bread in a pan a low heat with mayo mixture facing up.
- Spread the cheese evenly on the flatbread.
- Add the chicken mixture to one side on flatbread, close the other side over the chicken mixture.
- Press down with spatula cook until golden brown on one side and flip.
- Notes Enjoy with a side of sour cream or cheese crackers
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:51:48.