Buffalo Keto Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup almond flour (We use this!)
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces buffalo sauce (We use this!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heavy cream.Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour.
- We like to place the tenders in a Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake to coat.
- A Ziploc bag also works well.Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes.Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat.
- Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:47.