Keto Fried Chicken Recipe Baked in Oven
- 4 ounces pork rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 12 meat bones (legs and thighs, in chicken skinless)
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Crush pork rinds into a powder-like texture, leaving in a few larger pieces.
- Combine pork rinds with thyme, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Spread out into a thin layer on a large plate or flat dish.In a wide bowl, combine egg, mayo, and Dijon mustard.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg-mayo mixture, then roll in the pork rind mixture until evenly coated.Place chicken on a wire rack over a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:45.