Low Carb Pulled Chicken Wraps
- 2 11/16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (boiled, you can use any chicken, this was all I had on hand)
- 3 tablespoons White House Apple Cider Vinegar (you can use white instead and go with less if you're not a vinegar addict like I am)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (boiled, you can use any chicken, this was all I had on hand)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (boiled, you can use any chicken, this was all I had on hand)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 2 leaves (Romaine Lettuce Hearts)
- Boil chicken and allow to cool completely.
- Then shred and chop chicken.
- Melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil then add to vinegar.
- Mix all spices and stevia in the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Place chicken in a bowl and coat evenly with oil and spices.
- Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours Heat 2 Tbs of coconut oil and heat chicken mixture then spoon half of the mixture onto each leaf.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:01.