Crispy Lupini Beans
- 1 cup beans (lupini)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (lupini)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and have on hand rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drain and rinse the beans and pat dry with a clean kitchen towel.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the beans with the oil.
- Spread the beans out in a thin layer on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, turn off the oven and leave the beans inside for an hour with the door closed.
- This will help them to dry out and get super crunchy all the way through.
- Remove from the oven, toss with seasoning and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:56.