Chocolate Strawberry Banana Bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese (– room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (– room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons banana extract
- 2 eggs (– room temperature)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (– room temperature)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup sweetener (– room temperature)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 10 strawberries (small)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (– room temperature)
- coconut oil spray (– room temperature)
- Take cream cheese, eggs, and butter out to reach room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees Spray the bread pan with coconut oil spray or lightly butter the bottom and edges of the pan.
- Blend cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer till combined.
- Add banana extract and mix.
- Add almond milk and eggs into the bowl and mix until combined together.
- In another bowl combine the dry ingredients – coconut flour, almond flour, unsweetened cocoa, monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Slowly add flour mix in batches to the cream cheese mixture until it comes together in almost a mousse-ish texture.
- Pour in 7 chopped strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Stir together.
- Pour mix into a greased bread pan.
- Slice the last three strawberries and lay on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Toothpick check after 40 minutes and take out of the oven when your toothpick comes out dry but slightly moist.
- Let set till bread cools.
- Slice up and serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:26.