Keto Egg Salad
- 8 large eggs
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 green onions (tops only)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Boil Eggs -Place eggs in the bottom of a pot and fill with cold water.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil and turn off the burner.
- Cover pot with a lid and let them cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs and place in a bowl of ice water.
- Allow to cool completely and peel. Chop celery, green onions, and green pepper. Peel and cut boiled eggs In a bowl add yolks, mayo, and mustard and mix well with a spoon. Stir in your chopped whites, green pepper, celery, and green onion. Top with paprika and salt (to taste).
- This is optional
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:09.