Pistachio Crusted Burger + Green Salad (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup salted roasted pistachios (shelled)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can pitted green olives
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 8 cups arugula (shelled)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (shelled)
- 1/4 cup pesto (shelled)
- In a blender or food processor, pulse pistachios until pulverized into gravel and crumb sized pieces.
- Scoop out on to a flat plate.In a bowl mix together the ground beef, lemon, salt, pepper and egg.Shape 4 patties.
- Gently press the patties into the pistachio mix all over, set aside.Preheat your oven to 350F.Heat a large skillet stove top.Add in a little oil.
- When hot place the crusted patties on the hot skillet.Sear for two minutes a side then transfer to a baking sheet and pop in the oven for 8 minutes.In the meantime, assemble your salad bowls with greens, arugula, olives and sliced avocado.Mix together your ranch-herb dressing mix.Serve a patty over each salad and drizzle with sauce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:33.