- 1 head cauliflower (medium, chopped)
- 3 hard boiled eggs (medium, chopped)
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/4 red onion (medium, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Break the head of cauliflower up into chunks and cut into desired sized pieces.Add all the cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl and cover bowl with damp paper towels.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Re-dampen the paper towels and microwave for another 3 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.Dice the bacon, hard boiled eggs, celery, red onion and chives and add it to the bowl of cauliflower.In a separate bowl combine the mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt and black pepper and then pour it over the cauliflower mixture.Combine the entire mixture thoroughly with a spoon and add any additional salt and pepper as you see necessary.Store in a sealed container in the fridge up to one week.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:40.