Keto Cobb Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (large, cut in cubes)
- 4 boiled eggs (large, cut in cubes)
- 6 pieces cooked bacon (large, cut in cubes)
- 2 avocado (cut in cubes)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (large, cut in cubes)
- 2 heads hearts of romaine
- 1 cup black olives (large, cut in cubes)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado (ripe medium)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 handful onion tops (large, cut in cubes)
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 handful fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves (large, cut in cubes)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Put the chopped lettuce on the plates.
- Assemble the salads over the lettuce arranging the ingredients in rows.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salads, as desired.
- Leftover dressing can be stored in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:01.