Easy Low Carb Egg Salad and Day One Back on Keto
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (lite, for potassium)
- kosher salt
- Place the eggs gently in a medium saucepan.
- Add cold water until the eggs are covered by about an inch.
- Bring to a boil for ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Peel the eggs under cold running water.
- Add the eggs to a food processor or magic bullet and pulse until chopped.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and bacon for wrapping if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:20.