Keto Chicken Pad Thai
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon worchestershire
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (Red Boat)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sambal olek
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup cilantro (Red Boat)
- 3 green onions (Red Boat)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 packets shirataki noodle
- 3 chicken thighs (Red Boat)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 ounces mung bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (Red Boat)
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the sauce using a fork or whisk.
- Set aside.
- Drain shirataki noodles and rinse well.
- Repeat 5 or 6 times, then dry as much as you can using a cloth, winging out as needed.
- Debone and deskin chicken thighs, then cut into cubed pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp.
- Coconut Oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chicken to create a sear.
- Flip chicken pieces over to sear the other side.
- Set aside and repeat with the rest of the chicken (using more oil).
- In the same pan, add the shirataki noodles and dry fry them for 5-8 minutes or until noodles become firmer to the touch.
- Reduce heat and scramble 2 eggs into the noodles.
- Add the sauce, chicken (including oil), cilantro, and green onion to the noodles.
- Let this cook down for about 5-10 minutes depending on thickness you want.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:54.