Keto Caesar salad
- 2/3 pound chicken (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 17 ounces bacon
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese (breastchicken breasts)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons filet (breastchicken breasts)
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk or an immersion blender.
- Set aside in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil or melted butter on top.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for about 20 min or until fully cooked through.
- You can also cook the chicken on the stove top if you prefer. Fry the bacon until crisp.
- Shred the lettuce and place as a base on two plates.
- Place sliced chicken and the crispy, crumbled bacon on top. Finish with a generous dollop of dressing and a good grating of parmesan cheese.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:28.