Keto Mini Cheeseburger Meatloaves
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef ,
- 1 onions (minced),
- 12 bacon slices ,
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 eggs ,
- 1/2 cup aged cheddar cheese (minced)
- 1/4 cup ketchup (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano ,
- fresh parsley (minced)
- sea salt ,
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, cheese, ketchup, oregano, and season to taste. Mix everything until well combined. Take a muffin pan and place a slice of bacon around the sides of each hole. Fill each bacon surrounded hole with the beef mixture, and shape into small muffins. Place in the oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes before removing from pan, serve topped with fresh parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:18.