Keto Mini Cheeseburger Meatloaves
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onions (minced)
- 12 bacon slices
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup aged cheddar cheese (minced)
- 1/4 cup ketchup (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- fresh parsley (minced)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, cheese, ketchup, oregano, and season to taste.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Take a muffin pan and place a slice of bacon around the sides of each hole.
- Fill each bacon surrounded hole with the beef mixture, and shape into small muffins.
- Place in the oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool about 5 minutes before removing from pan, serve topped with fresh parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:18.