Pesto Calamari with Chorizo & Feta Salad
- 40 grams feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- salt (to Taste if required)
- 100 grams calamari (to Taste if required)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon pesto (to Taste if required)
- 10 grams parmesan cheese
- 40 grams chorizo sausage
- 50 grams lettuce (to Taste if required)
- 1 mayonnaise (serving Feta)
- Feta Dressing Mix all the ingredients in a blender till it emulsifies and forms a rich creamy mayo like texture.
- Add water to thin or serve/use as is.
- Add the garlic and cook Once the garlic starts to brown throw in the squid and stir fry Add a spoon of pesto and mix well Add some fresh parmsean on top Fry the chorizo on the side Mix the lettuce, chorizo and dressing together Put the calamari on top and garnish with parmesan and fried chorizo Serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:50.