Avocado Chicken Salad
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken breasts (shredded or chopped)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled)
- 2 slices bacon (shredded or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (shredded or chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dill (shredded or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (shredded or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes or so.
- Make sure that they are hard boiled.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes before peeling the shells.
- Once done, slice in quarters.Crispy fry the bacon in a pan.
- Chop into small bits afterwards.Prepare the avocado.
- After peeling and pitting it, cut into small bite-sized pieces.Add the shredded chicken breast, sliced avocado, and quartered eggs in a large bowl.
- Top with the chopped green onion, bacon bits, and fresh dill.
- Set aside.In a small bowl, prepare the dressing.
- Mix the lemon juice with olive oil, salt, and pepper and stir well.
- Sprinkle over the salad and toss together.Serve in a plate and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:56:58.