Keto Cauliflower Pizza
- 250 grams cauliflower
- 30 grams parmesan cheese
- 15 grams cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce (Headbanger's Kitchen)
- 50 grams pizza cheese
- 30 grams salami
- Start with 1 head of cauliflower and separate the florets from the stems.
- Blitz the florets in the food processor until it's the consistency of fine couscous – fine, but not mashed.
- Cook the cauliflower in a dry pan for about 5-6 minutes on medium heat till it's cooked through.
- Remove to a dry cloth or tea towel and squeeze out all the excess moisture.
- Squeeze well! In a bowl mix the squeeze-dried cauliflower with salt, pepper, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and one egg.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, place and shape out your cauliflower dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 190C (374F) Remove from the oven, flip over and layer with sauce, cheese and toppings of choice.
- Bake till cheese is fully melted and you have a glorious keto cauliflower pizza.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:51.