Easy Low Carb Cauliflower Fritters
- 1 cauliflower (medium
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 large eggs (medium, cut into florets)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- sour cream (medium, cut into florets)
- 1/4 cup green onions (medium, cut into florets)
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor until riced.Transfer pulsed cauliflower to a bowl and add salt.
- Mix and set aside for 10 minutes.To bowl of cauliflower, add almond flour, cheddar, parmesan, and eggs.
- Mix until well-combined.To a medium pan over medium low heat, add avocado oil.Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop cauliflower mixture from bowl and form into a ball.
- Place cauliflower ball onto spatula and gently press down to form a patty.
- Carefully slide the cauliflower patty from the spatula to the hot pan.Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, being careful to not flip too early.Set cauliflower fritters on paper towel to remove excess moisture.Enjoy warm with a dollop of sour cream and chopped green onions.Store in refrigerator and to reheat, bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:53.