Keto Coffee & Chocolate Tart
- 45 grams almond flour (I use this one)
- 30 grams salted butter
- 1 tablespoon coco (I use this one)
- 150 grams mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 100 milliliters heavy cream
- 30 grams dark chocolate (I use this one)
- stevia (to taste)
- Microwave the butter for 30 seconds till melted Add in your stevia/sweetner to taste, vanilla essence and the coco powder and mix well together Add in the almond flour and combine till well incorporated Divide the mixture in 3 tart tins or ramekins and shape the base Bake at 175 C/ 350 F for 10 minutes and then allow them to cool Heat 2 tablespoons of water and mix 1 tsp of instant espresso powder into that Whip the mascarpone cheese, stevia, vanilla extract and coffee mixture together till nice and fluffy Pour the mascarpone mixture over the base and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes Meanwhile warm up the cream for 30 seconds in the microwave and add the chocolate and sweetner to that and mix till fully melted and you have a creamy ganache Pour the ganache over the mascarpone mousse in the tart molds and chill in the fridge for an hour Finish with some sea salt on top of each tart.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:11.