Crockpot Pulled Pork Keto
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (whichever hot sauce you like)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (whichever hot sauce you like)
- 4 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Take your pork shoulder and cut it off the bone so that it will fit into your crockpot.
- Grab a bowl and put in your onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, allspice, celery salt, and mustard powder and mix it.
- Take the spice mixture and rub it into the meat on both sides so it is fully covered in seasonings.
- Add the water to the pork.
- Cook for 6 hours on high or 10 hours on low.
- Mash up the pork into pieces and it will fall apart.
- Enjoy! If you are making the sauce, take out the pork and add all the ingredients for the sauce in the juice.
- Cook it for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick and add the meat into the pot.
- Mix and Enjoy! Notes Calories: 265
- Fat: 16 grams
- Protein: 20 grams
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:20.