Keto Strawberry “Pretzel” Salad
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (crushed/)
- 8 tablespoons melted butter (crushed/)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (crushed/)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (crushed/)
- 1 teaspoon salt (crushed/)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- sugar substitute
- 16 ounces strawberries (crushed/)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5/8 ounce jello (crushed/)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all crust ingredients together and press into a 9×13″ pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- As the crust cools, make whipped cream by whipping the 1 cup of HWC and vanilla together until there are soft peaks.
- It helps to put the mixer blades/whisk and the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once whipped cream is formed, place in fridge to keep it cold while you move on to the next part.
- Cream the sugar substitute (measurements under filling section) and cream cheese together.
- It is easier to powder your sugar by using a blender or coffee grinder otherwise you may have some sugar granules.
- Once the cream cheese and sugar are fully creamed, fold in the whipped cream and spread mixture over a fully cooled crust.
- Boil 2 cups of water and once boiling, pour in and dissolve the sugar free jello.
- Once dissolved, add the frozen strawberries and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Once the strawberry jello mixture is the consistency of egg whites, pour it on top of the cream cheese and crust.
- Spread it around until it covers the top and refrigerate until firm.
- Makes 16 slices
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:51:46.