Keto Tandoori Chicken Wings
- 1 kilogram chicken wings
- 100 grams yogurt
- 10 grams ginger paste (I recommend this one)
- 10 grams tandoori spices (I recommend this one)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (I recommend this one)
- food coloring (I recommend this one)
- salt (to Taste)
- butter (for brushing)
- 30 grams cilantro (I recommend this one)
- 30 grams fresh mint
- 5 grams ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (I recommend this one)
- 5 milliliters lime (I recommend this one)
- 75 grams yogurt
- 75 grams cream cheese
- For the wings Separate the chicken wings into drums and wings and set the wing tips aside to make stock.
- Also pierce the wings with the knife randomly so that the marinade will penetrate the meat.
- In a bowl mix together the yogurt, ginger garlic paste, ghee, food colour, salt and tandoori masala.
- Add in the chicken and mix well.
- Marinate overnight for best results.
- Minimum 4 hours.
- Place the wings on a wire rack and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 200C Once cooked all the way through brush with butter and using your tongs give it a final finish on the stove directly over the flame for a smokey flavour.
- (This step is optional) For the dip In a blender add the mint, coriander, mint, ginger garlic paste, salt, cumin powder and lime juice and blitz.
- If needed add a tablespoon or 2 of water.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese (at room temp or microwave for 30 seconds) and yogurt and then add in the coriander and mint paste as well.
- Chill in the fridge and serve with the wings.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:10.