Keto Bacon Bomb with Keto Barbecue Sauce
- 500 grams minced pork (Ground Pork)
- 6 strips bacon
- 25 grams cheese
- 20 grams pastrami
- 10 grams onions
- 10 grams green pepper
- 5 sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce (Ground Pork)
- salt (to Taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons seasoning (Ground Pork)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Season the pork with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic bread seasoning.
- On a cutting board lay down some cling film and spread the pork mixture to form a square.
- Grate the zest of the lemon and add the onions, peppers, pastrami, olives and cheese Use the cling film to roll the mince into the shape of a log and set carefully into the fridge after packing tightly Lay down the strips of bacon on the cutting board and place the pork meat log on top and wrap with the bacon Cover the log with the BBQ sauce and bake for 45 minutes at 200C in the oven After 20 minutes of cooking baste 1 more time with BBQ sauce Allow the bacon bomb to rest for 15-20 minutes after cooking and then cut and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:11.