Easy Keto Honey Vinaigrette
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia
- To make this keto-friendly, I reduced the amount of honey and added in a little stevia to make up for the lack of sweetness.
- Simply put everything in your emulsion beaker, put the blender in and blend for a few seconds, just until everything is blended.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight lid and use as desired.
- Something I really enjoy about this dressing is how the flavors intensify with time.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:46.