Keto Ranch Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (ranch)
- 1 cup mild olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- seasoning (Ranch)
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves (ranch)
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Mix the spices well in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Remember to keep the spices in a dark, dry and room temperature area.
- Store in small tin containers. Make as much in a batch that you plan to use in the next 4-6 months.
- After this time, the spices may lose some of their flavor and potency, but will not go bad.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:14.